ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling all titanium 182 owners

In sun light, my bumpers are a slightly lighter shade to the rest of the car and also the front wings don't quite match. Is this cos these bits are plastic? Does any one else have this problem? Owned car from new so know it hasn't been resprayed.

106 GTi
Seen a few in pics where it looks like, I wondered if it was just the light catching the angles of them.

Like you said it could be because there plastic, but them this should apply to the valences to.

RenaultSport Clio 182
Yeah I think its just the texture difference between plastic and metal. After polishing my car, I find the rear bumper looks slightly duller than the rest

Clio 182
Mines the same. It looks worse under strret light lamps. I've had my car from new and I thought it had been crashed and the dealer had tried covering it up until i'd seem a few others with the same problem. To be honest it annoys the F**k out of me. I would have never of got the colour if I knew it would be like that. It does not seem to be like that on other makes of silver cars. I personally think its really poor how Renault think thats ok.

E91 M Sport
Never noticed it on my 182 (or the current car) but a friend mentioned it just before I sold it. Sure you guys aren't being too fussy ;)

Clio 182
I'm not really that fussy but maybe its more noticable on mine. It's always parked under artificial light so maybe cos I notice it all the time it annoys me more. Definatly would have brought a different colour. There are 2 silver 172's in my works car park (I think I started a trend as there were no renaultsports when I got mine!!) and they look the same as mine all diferent shades of silver.