ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling all Willy owners

Right, I am setting up a definitive data base of all the Williams that were right hand drive. I cant do it wiithout your help. Wouldnt it be cool to see which ones are still alive and where they are located (roughly obviously) as well as a basic history of the car. If you want to help then drop me a line with your number, contact email and rough location of the car (i.e. Midlands, North East, Scotland etc). I have been onto Sir Frank and Renault Uk. Number 1 and 2 are sorted. Any leads on 3, 4, 5 etc......? Eventually this will go onto the net so any pics are also welcome.

BTW: went to Scotland on Wed and I spoke to a girl about buying some property there. It transpires she used to work for Renault UK. It was her boss that used to own my car (0002) and she has parked next to it before. Now how spookey is that? She is also the girl who named the Laguna (apparently). I have no reason to doubt her. Small world hey?

TT 225

Youll have a job finding all of them - youre quite welcome to take the Willy 1 details off there tho. Can you send me a pic of your car and your real name/area so I can add you to mine?

mailto:webmaster@kelly-j.co.uk">webmaster@kelly-j.co.uk :) Thanks.