ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT users!!

Weeman sucks ****
Anyone use these programs?

I got a small issue, I use autocad LT and my collegue uses the full version. Both current upgrades but mine can't print to PDF when plotting, and his can!

We've searched high and low online for drivers etc but nowt, autodesk won't help as it's "3rd party software" which is weak.

Bit random for a clio message but you never know.

I'm on LT2009 and I can plot to pdf.

In the plotter/printer list, there's one that says dwg to pdf.

Not there on yours?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LT here, too, and its not in my list either. Although I do know it's possible, as others have done it.

Primo PDF FTW.

Ph1 172, Mini 2.0l T
Do a google search for primo pdf which is a free program which allows you to print to pdf from any version of autocad, very useful.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
one of my colleagues had this problem, think he resolved it by downloading 'PDFactory' which is installed as a normal printer, but when printed opens it up in like a PDF viewer, does this help?

In between cars....
I'm on ACAD 2008, have the DWG to PDF in my plotter list, try downloading CUTEpdf Writer, tis pretty good, what i use anyway

Seat Leon Cupra R
pdfactory for me too, wish sodding 2008 though did multiple tab printings on selection instead of going long route and either doing individually or putting it through publish then pdf!

In between cars....
pdfactory for me too, wish sodding 2008 though did multiple tab printings on selection instead of going long route and either doing individually or putting it through publish then pdf!

+1!!!!!!!!!! takes forever to fire off sets of drawings