ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber bolt problem?

clio 172 phase 2
Went to fit my camber bolts today ran into a problem , basically the little tap washer that locks into hub will not fit once the bolt has gone through .

I have gaz gha coilovers.
Its a normal 172 ph2 .

Cheers

clio 172 phase 2
There eibach mate
qenusyvu.jpg

TheCAB

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup 172
They appear at first glance not to fit but with a bit of"wiggling" will go in. You need to fit washer to bolt and then slide assembly in. The tab on the washer then locates as as the bolt next to the head is a smaller diameter than the hloe in strut if that makes sense.

clio 172 phase 2
I thought the washer was the thing that locks the bolt in places so you can adjust the bolt ? Or im goin wrong here

TheCAB

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup 172
An optical illusion, just fitted some only last week and I was of the same mind at first, though these will never fit. When examined though they fitted fine. From memory I did have to bend the small tab on one washer sightly so as it was more at right angles to the washer itself. Then went in easy

Colin

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
They appear at first glance not to fit but with a bit of"wiggling" will go in. You need to fit washer to bolt and then slide assembly in. The tab on the washer then locates as as the bolt next to the head is a smaller diameter than the hloe in strut if that makes sense.

+1

Also you need to align the tab in the washer with the arrow on the head of the bolt for it to fit.