ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber For Mk3 Renault Clio?????

pure-motorsport

ClioSport Trader
  Clio 172
We've just finished making a whole range of shims for the 197/200 rear stub axle. All in stock ready to go. Give us a ring to order - 01841 532734.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
James - what do you need them for? Are you planning to run a set camber?

Reason I ask, is if you're swapping to coilovers (I.e. AP's), they have slotted bolt holes, so you don't need a camber shim if you're worried about your camber being our on the new suspension.

Just take it down to a decent alignment place and they'll correct it for you.

P.S. Your link to your car doesn't seem to work (the one under your name)
<-----

James - what do you need them for? Are you planning to run a set camber?

Reason I ask, is if you're swapping to coilovers (I.e. AP's), they have slotted bolt holes, so you don't need a camber shim if you're worried about your camber being our on the new suspension.

Just take it down to a decent alignment place and they'll correct it for you.

P.S. Your link to your car doesn't seem to work (the one under your name)
<-----

alright mate i want them for the rear to be cambered abit like /-\ if you get me - my coilovers are AP heres the link http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?692342-My-Renault-Clio-Mk3-Non-Sport-Progress-1-2. do you know how i can sort that because i dont have a clue haha cheers anyway

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I assume the camber is for looks? Just be careful on your tyre wear! ;)

As for the link, you should just need to paste that link you put above, in the box on your profile

Yes camber is just for looks, i want custom springs so i can seriously low haha, going euro aswell as i have loads of updates to put on the thread as all the back of the car is smoothed :) and tyre wear i know;) aswell i have done that with the link and it hasnt worked:/

Superleggera'd MK3
The slotted bolt holes only works on the fronts, you will definetly need shims for the back mate :)

Mk3 clio turbo s
Hi everyone i have mk3 1.2 turbo, i need camber my wheels i have ap coilovers and need to adjust the front and rear camber, any ideas? Was wondering if there were any bolts or shims to fit mine?