ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber/spacer question

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just a quick one. Looking at fitting my 15mm hubcentric spacers tomo and just wondered, currently its running around -1.25 negatice camber and is lowered a bit. Anyone have any issues with scrubbing after fitting them? Just wanting the front wheels to sit further out, i can get the camber adjusted at the same time if req'd. Cheers for the help

Dan.

markfishy

ClioSport Trader
  So many but not mine
I dont like wheel spacers especially on the front and 15 mm is quite a bit. Do these have a built in hub centre to locate the wheel? like the original hub. If so then they should be ok with correct bolts/length/ quality. It could still have poor effect on steering ref tramline/pulling. Please remember, wheel bolts are there to hold the wheel on (funny that) NOT TO LOCATE IT.
Kind regards mark

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Mark. The spacers are H&R ones with extended bolts, going to fit them later and see how i get on. Off topic slightly im the guy who bought your sons(tim) ph1, been a great car to be fair.

markfishy

ClioSport Trader
  So many but not mine
Thanks Mark. The spacers are H&R ones with extended bolts, going to fit them later and see how i get on. Off topic slightly im the guy who bought your sons(tim) ph1, been a great car to be fair.

H &R are good, from what i can remember they have the centre spigot !??
Is Tims old clio still going?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Mmm not sure, think so_Owned it 18 months, 10k and two trackdays and its still going strong. You sound suprised lol