ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camcorder recommendations?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Hi.

Just a quick question regarding video cameras.

The Mrs want's one so we can record our wedding ceremony as people say you will forget everything about the day. Also I'm sure it would be good for the future, kids, christmas etc. We have an old one but I can't be arsed transferring from tape to digital.

I have a Canon 550d which shoots video but the sound is pretty poor on it so I want a dedicated camcorder..

Can anyone recommend one for under/ around £200 that would do a decent job?

Cheers,

​Aaron.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
We bought a jvc hd camcorder last year for exactly the same purpose, it was from currys and cost about £180. Excellent. It of kit!

​plenty to look at in that budget

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
We ended up going with a Panasonic. After reading a lot of reviews, we decided on that due to the battery life being much better than what was in the price range.
Does time lapse too which I will use a fair bit and full hd unlike some of the others.