ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

camping for trax

SG9 Forester STi
Updated list ...

1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz
9.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
10. Smitchell
11. Willie
12. Togusa
13. Woolford172

172 with k-tec sound
Right....

I'm going to bump the thread and see if anymore people fancy camping then I'm going to ring the organiser on Friday to see if they'd prefer us to prebook. I'll update the thread Friday morning and let you know what the deal is :)

reading fail:rasp:

SG9 Forester STi
I have spoken to the campsite today and they said they prefer dealings via email so should have an update with you later this afternoon :)

Then we'll bump the thread once more before making the booking.

SG9 Forester STi
RIGHT...

Well they have been a bit of a pain to get a response from but I have finally spoken to the organiser again and confirmed that we are good to pay on the day as there will be plenty of room for us all to camp as a group.

Just to confirm it is £10pp and we're good to go. :)

CLIO Iceberg 172
so are we booked in? and then pay on the day? or is it just turn up and pay and be lucky if we get a spot?

172 cup
great just what ive been looking for , a few of the lads are heading down from scotland . not all clios though. camping would be fun though.

172 with k-tec sound
cool thanks for the update vicky, so what time is everyone looking to get there for roughly?

SG9 Forester STi
so are we booked in? and then pay on the day? or is it just turn up and pay and be lucky if we get a spot?

Hey Dave,

Sorry haven't got back to you sooner, I had to get through a few people to get the right info for Hamilton fields. The organiser told me that the camp site will have more than enough space to accomodate us all together so there will be no need for us to book. She said it was guaranteed that we will all stay together as a group and there will be no issues. I have given her my number and also fired a quick email over and she said should anything change we'll be notified. To triple check I will call 2 weeks prior to the show and confirm all is well.

So all is good for CS to camp for Trax :)

Salted ;)

SG9 Forester STi
There is a convoy thread in the South east section going from Dartford to Lakeside then onto the campsite so theres a meeting place for those coming from over the water :)

Looking at getting to Henwood campsite for around 4pm :)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz
9.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
10. Smitchell
11. Willie
12. Togusa
13. Woolford172
14. -KarL-
15. Jesus

recaro'd arctic 182
Would anyone like to put a time they would roughly like to get to the campsite at henwood next to their name. It gives people wanting to convoy an idea as to what time to set off from their respective area's. Myself and the_gman are happy to meet anyone from the north west or further north at lymm sevices on the M6. If i'm not mistaken it's about 2hours from lymm services to henwood.

1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky - between 3-4pm
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz
9.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
10. Smitchell
11. Willie
12. Togusa
13. Woolford172
14. -KarL-
15. Jesus

Me and Karl will be up for meeting at Lymm services providing it's not too early, and there might be a couple more of us too.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
i'm going to have to pull out guys :( i cant get the time off work due to having leeds festival weekend off the week before.

is there anyway i can cancel my ticket purchase or do i have to re-sell it on?

Megane 225 F1
I won't be camping any more. My mate that is coming to live with me is flying in on the saturday late evening so will have to drive up on the morning now.

Da

Less
I'm out too as I'm 99% certain I will be staying in a hotel instead.

1. clio carl
2. vickyx
4. Dan'
5. Jon.G
6.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
7. Smitchell
8. Willie
9. Togusa
10. Woolford172
11. -KarL-
12. Jesus

Still up for convoying down though :)

Me and Karl will be coming and convoying too. :)

EDIT: Sofaboy and lbrench off here will be coming now too.

1. clio carl
2. vickyx
4. Dan'
5. Jon.G
6.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
7. Smitchell
8. Willie
9. Togusa
10. Woolford172
11. -KarL-
12. Jesus
13. lbrench
14. Sofaboy

hi all, il be camping on sunday, but i wont be coming down in the cup because i just dont trust it to make the journey ha! no faith in french in my frenchie im afraid! but will be coming down in my mates blue corsa vxr, so will see yous all there, and is it a deffinate if we turn up we can just pay on arrval? i think wl be ariving about 10 at night or so as cant get the time of work unfortunatley.

pete

172 with k-tec sound
unfortunatly due to unforseen circumstances i now cant make trax, gutted to say the least:dapprove:.

SG9 Forester STi
Pete, yes it's certain that we're paying on the day :)

Carl, it's a shame you can't make it now :(

Updated list:

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
4. Dan'
5. Jon.G
6.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
7. Smitchell
8. Willie
9. Togusa
10. Woolford172
11. -KarL-
12. Jesus
13. lbrench
14. Sofaboy
15. Ladybock
16. Lindleyp

change of plan! il be taking the cup now but wont be able to set of from the NE untill late. will be arriving around half 10 or so. is there anyone going to henwood camping grounds from the NE setting of around 5ish after work?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Me and sofaboy will be camping along with a dew of our mates, one in a zetec s

SG9 Forester STi
How many extras with you lbrench? Just so I can let them know how many of us will be taking over the campsite lol.