ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road Trip/Tour 2019!

Aaron..

ClioSport Club Member
Word of warning for when you are up North Wales, avoid the A55 between Colwyn bay and St. Asaph if it sends you home that way. It's terrible at the moment with massive delays.

Looks like you've got good weather for the weekend. Shouldn't be too busy around Snowdonia with the holidays finished.

Reactions: 0ss

Aaron..

ClioSport Club Member
I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow, I'm heading down to Machynlleth to watch a bike race. If you see a shitty Pugeout 207 flashing you it'll be me saying hello. Or some other driver getting Angry because that's what we do 😂

Enjoy your bunk up tonight!

0ss

ClioSport Club Member
I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow, I'm heading down to Machynlleth to watch a bike race. If you see a shitty Pugeout 207 flashing you it'll be me saying hello. Or some other driver getting Angry because that's what we do 😂

Enjoy your bunk up tonight!
Every Peugeot we've come across so far has just been a rolling road block🤣.

Aaron..

ClioSport Club Member
Every Peugeot we've come across so far has just been a rolling road block🤣.
Errrrrr....

I try my best, it's just a s**t box which will go bang soon enough. Least there's only 2 of us in tomorrow. Last year with 5 in it was f**king terrible (more so than normal) going up a hill 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 0ss