ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can 172 wings fit a my dynamique

can 172 wings fit on my dynamique?? help!!!

basically, i'm gonna fit a 172 front bumper, but it dont fit without the 172 wings which i know.

so i brought 172 wings

Q1. will the bodyshop come across any problems fitting the 172 wings on my dynamique??

Q2. will my current sideskirts fit over the 172 wings like it has on my dynamique wings...??

urgent advice needed... :(

below is a pic of my current side skirts...

thanx
jay.

sta70405fc2.jpg

Last edited:

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
no i dont think so mate im not sure on this but the wings/ side skirt have a bit of an angle at the lower right hand side of the door kind of thing.

Chocolate Bar™
need the renaultsport sideskirts matey as it wont fit.

told you it wouldnt fit on the standard wings unless you did it like has ;)

fook so you guys are telling me that i can fit everything, but my current sideskirts will have to come off?

theres no chance of my current sideskirts fitting over the 172 wings?

how much are the renault 172 sideskirts? partnumber? price?

bollox.
:(

Chocolate Bar™
if you fit the wings you'll have to cut them so they fit snug onto the standard skirts. or cut a lip out of the sideskirts so they match up

Chocolate Bar™
pull yourself together, at least you've got a car :rasp:

this is what im on about. stole it off danny

IMG_3960.jpg

relate that to yours where it is totally flat and the sideskirt fits underneath it.

Last edited:
  ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
the 2 skirts are different prices if if I recall correctly. One is 111 plus vat, the other is 80 something. Not too sure though.

I suppose you could cut your skirts to match the angle? But most likely wont look neat.

i understand what ur saying mark... but what im saying is....

my sideskirt at the moment overlaps my 1.2 wing...

sta70405fc2.jpg

cant my current sideskirt just overlap the 172 wing... look at the red line on dannys 172 wing.

btw sorry for nicking ur pic again danny.

editdanar8.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
no it wont, they interlock and ur current ones will hit the botton part of the wing there, u'll either have to cut the diagonal bit out or get new skirts.

ok kool. well thats cleared that.. sorry it took me ages to get it through my head.. just want to be clear on all options just in case my bodyshop pu55ies out on me and says he dont know what to do. lol

ill just tell them as a quick fix would be to cut a diagnal piece from my sideskirts.

thanx everyone

jay

(KISS KISS:eek: )

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Yeah, the picture of the sport wing is deceiving. It's actually alot wider than the standard one near the bottom, so no chance of your skirts overlapping.