ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone fit or recommend an exhaust fitter near Maidstone?

Evening all,

The exhaust on my 182 is nearly 3 years old now and i've had enough of it rattling etc.

I'm looking at getting a Janspeed catback system as it seems to be a fairly quiet replacement to the standard exhaust.

Is there anyone in or around Maidstone (or kent really) that would be willing do to it (i'd pay of course) or could recommend a decent fitter. I've yet to find a garage i really trust.

Cheers,

Dazz

Thats the first i've heard of powerflo, is the noise subtle? Im after something that sounds close to standard when casual driving but has a little more grunt when giving it some beans.

clio 16v
power flow are proven to give the beat power gains over any other exhaust. they came top for power gain tests by all the major car mags and as you say they custome build the system to suit your taste. I asked them to make my valver as loud as possible and it sound like a f**king rally car. they are the way to go IMO

Cheers for the help :)

Looks like the nearest powerflow to me is Ashford Motorsport, anyone had any dealings with these guys?

TIA

BMW F31
there's an exhaust place that fitted my old clio with an exhaust, very good.

up tonbridge roadon the left as you leave the one way system, take your first left by some shops and its down the end of the road on the right ;)