Zorr Car BMW E34 540i Jul 22, 2012 #1 Hi As you see on the attached photo. External window gasket is "growing" covered by some plant life. Can I get it replaced by Renault since the warranty is still on ? If not does anyone know best way to get rid of stuff growing on the rubber ? Thanks in advance
Hi As you see on the attached photo. External window gasket is "growing" covered by some plant life. Can I get it replaced by Renault since the warranty is still on ? If not does anyone know best way to get rid of stuff growing on the rubber ? Thanks in advance
D dave_rudabar Car A.N. Other Jul 22, 2012 #2 Just clean it properly! I think Autoglym make something suitable for window rubbers
SC03OTT ClioSport Club Member Car Mk 8.5 Golf GTI Jul 22, 2012 #4 A warranty claim? Run a damp cloth over it.