ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone confirm my findings for faulty Heater Resister??

CLS, RS MEG
The problem is, the heater blowers fail to work, the panel lights up fine.
I have tried following a guide on here about linking out connectors 1 - 5, which has made the blower come on 'full pelt' Does this confirm the 'Heater Resistor Panel' is at fault?

DSCF1072.jpg

renaultsport clio182
i have a 04 plate 182 thats constantly blowing hot from the heater, and nothing changes when i press any buttons. i have read http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?463727-Diagnosing-a-faulty-heater-resistor-pack. but can the resistor be changed by somebody with little mechanical/electrical experience? because i dont fancy a bill for the part (£100 +) then labour costs, i was just going to try and get a recon off internet or scrappy. and also do all the packs have the same part number, even if fitted to different models? any help apprieciated :)