ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you Buy 1L Oil Bottles from Renault?

2002 Clio Sport 172
I changed my oil on my 172 on saturday got 5 litres of what they said was best being Some Texaco semi syth. 10/40 stuff (yes ive seen you guys say 5/40 is best but Renault wouldnt have it)

Can you buy 1L bottles from them? as they "dont think we sell 1Litres" :dapprove:

Chocolate Bar™
at my local renault they just use an oil drum of texaco 10/40 for all the cars, but they can order in 1l/5l bottles, as i always buy my elf excellium from them

You can buy 1 liter contrailers it depends on dealers some don't keep 5 litre containers in stock.

I'll find the part number in a minute.

Megane225FF
A few dealers I've been to are reluctant to sell you the oil on its own.. they want you to have the service done there...

tiTTy & SV650
petrol station / service station I was in in Germany this morning had Elf Excellium 5W40 amongst others on its shelf! brilliant