ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon 100D or CSC/Small DSLR

So I'm finding I hardly use my D600 anymore, which is a shame as I really do enjoy photography!

The main reason is that I do not do the same type of photography I used to do and the sheer size and weight of it means I am not usally keen on taking it on my travels around London, countryside etc.

So was looking at down sizing and the Canon 100D is certainly tiny in comparison, especially with the 40mm attached. Either that or a decent CSC camera. Ideally want a viewfinder that is useable and something that works well in all conditions.

Cost wise, this needs to be covered by the D600 so nothing too expensive.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
How about a Fuji system? I've heard good things about them. They do a fixed 35mm or a version that has interchangeable lenses
The fixed (x100) can be had for around £575 (cheaper that what the d600is body is going for)