ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon 400D + 306 Rallye + Cumbria!

S2 106 GTI
I took the dslr out for its 1st outing, never used one before so I'm learning along the way. Been reading the manual and a good book I got for xmas most of the time - trying to learn what everything does :)

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Cool, I used to own a 306 too (Only a DTurbo though). Pity it wasn't better weather! Wherabouts in Cumbria are you based?

S2 106 GTI
400D get you;)

whos is the rallye?? thought the cup was off the road son!

lol, the pics haven't come out as great as they are on the computer, look out of focus?

The rallye is a mates, yeah the cup is still off the road :( - just was a co-driver

S2 106 GTI
My pics are lookin like that too!!! I need alot more time on my 400d.

I have a feeling it because I have the quality set on the one of the highest on the camera so when it gets scaled down on here it looks poor quality I have now set it to a lower setting.......see if that makes a difference.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
get used to it Gib ;) just take pics of everything on M mode until the image looks good LOL.

"The strongest part of your set up is the weakest"

The body can only be as good as the glass in front!

Glacier White 197 Cup
sweet pics mate. av taken pics there before. tis nice! Why is the car off the road. U text me and i didn't get back to you! doh!!!!

S2 106 GTI
get used to it Gib ;) just take pics of everything on M mode until the image looks good LOL.

"The strongest part of your set up is the weakest"

The body can only be as good as the glass in front!

was looking at getting a new lense in a few week, don't know either to go for a wide angle or just a better 'all rounder'

thoes pics were took on the P mode, where you set the ISO yourself.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
use m mode, its easy!! LOL

If i were you i'd go for something like a 24-105mm L.... you would never need to take it off, fast focus too

S2 106 GTI
The M mode is fully manual isn't it! you have to set everything yourself? oh I don't know about that....lol

How much we talking for a lense