ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cant sit still

See My Clio? Tell Me
starting to come down with a cold and couldn't sit still so i went out for a little drive this evening and this is what i saw

click to enlarge!

th_P6200056.jpg

th_P6210114.jpg

th_P6210120.jpg

th_P6200067.jpg

th_P6210126.jpg

th_P6210127.jpg

th_P6210129.jpg

th_P6210152.jpg

th_P6210156.jpg

th_P6210157.jpg

th_P6210158.jpg

th_P6210163.jpg

th_P6210167.jpg

th_P6200055.jpg

that first lines almost like some random story telling lol

See My Clio? Tell Me
i set the shutter priority to 60" and stood it on an little tripod would have been better if it was darker when i took them

shutter priority?

ive a sony cybershot 7.2 pixel cam ive just bought, what settings am i looking for? exposure?

im not up on this..

See My Clio? Tell Me
not sure if you will get quite the same effect but it says it has different shutter speeds so there must be a setting for it

Max shutter speed
1/2000 sec

Min shutter speed
1 sec

clio 182 black /gold
Very nice pictures. Your going to get slated about the fog lights being on. I bet the motorist wonder who it was with a camera on a bridge.

phase 1 172
the slow shutter speed is a awsome technique if u do wiv a fast movin stream ul get increadable shots

TeZ

Non RS : (
Awful tripod wouldnt buy that one....

i may do some arty photos after my holiday using timelapse.

mayeb write clio in the air behind my car :)

mini cooper (RIP 172)
love the pics of the good old m62;)

i think some cheaper cams cat get that effect by puttin it in night mode. not quite as good tho!

ps, hope to see you 2mora, cant wait 2 see ur car in the fleash:rasp:

FOR SALE!!!
after seeing this think i need get my self a real camra and stop using mum whichs are the best i dont want a £££ but want a decent one

See My Clio? Tell Me
love the pics of the good old m62;)

i think some cheaper cams cat get that effect by puttin it in night mode. not quite as good tho!

ps, hope to see you 2mora, cant wait 2 see ur car in the fleash:rasp:

close its m18 in the photo the a1 junction is just up ahead. yer ill defo be there m8

cant wait 2 see ur car in the fleash:rasp:

and its nice to hear a 172 owner say that about a REP!

See My Clio? Tell Me
after seeing this think i need get my self a real camra and stop using mum whichs are the best i dont want a £££ but want a decent one

thats what i said ive never really been into photography till now my las camera was a 1.3m when they first came out years ago, then i got the digital slr and some of the photo's ive taken are amazin imo. i paid 350 for the camera and to me it was worth every penny however ...

if i was to buy again i wouldn't choose the same camera dont get me wrong the camera is amazing but the lens are few and far between and very expensive

btw i have the olympus e-400 (using the new 4-3rds system)

See My Clio? Tell Me
Very nice pictures. Your going to get slated about the fog lights being on. I bet the motorist wonder who it was with a camera on a bridge.

had to hae the fogs on to get the effect the pics looked well 'average' with just the head lights or side lighs on

See My Clio? Tell Me
no that for different light conditions, depth of colour (ie dark nyts or brillent sunlight) doesnt controll shutter speeds

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Do the one with your car with the fogs on, then run around with a flash gun, lighting up parts of the car, great fun, a bit dodge to get it right but looks good!

Keep it up, love the light light trails

See My Clio? Tell Me
emmm ok you have just baffled me whats all this about a flash gun tell me more sounds interesting

while the shutter is open, you can move around and light up certian parts of the car, example, camera set up looking out at road, car drives in with side lights on, as the car stops flash the car, you will get part of the picture bright where the ligth had exposed more of the features, would work best on soemthing like a 15-30 second, your 60 looks good, but starting to get some noise.

also have a very low powered pflash gun, turned right down, directional witha sleeve if you can, you can get it, so you light up your face in different parts of the photo, looks pretty cool, but i dont have an examples to show at the moment.