ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cant stop cleaning my car

Hyundai i40
i try my best to get time to do it every week........love a nice clean car!!!! but neva quiet get round to doing the inside as its full of toys and crap from having a son and only having time to do the inside

Less
well i have cleaned my car today.... but lost interest halfway through.. carried on but my heart was'nt in it

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
well i have cleaned my car today.... but lost interest halfway through.. carried on but my heart was'nt in it
Lol. I did the exact same thing yesterday. Saw it this morning and it was a bit of a mess so i had to finish it off today.

Clio RT 1.4
I try to spend a Saturday or Sunday cleaning the car. But the GF was like "you've been doing that all day". I'm no longer with her (for other reasons than me spending time washing the car) and the car has never been so clean (except it needs PC'ing).