ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car air fresheners...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Au naturale for me , still smellin the new leather :) ,that and a good fart after a curry ;)

neutrogena one's under the passenger seat lol !
smells nice !

I do like the vanilla magic trees though.

lol........................used a back 2 black spray with air fragrance from turtle wax . smells like hhmmmmmmmmm;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
My Civic had a yellow magic tree, vanilla, it got binned within 4miles of picking it up. Car still stinks of it. Its shite.

Jay do you reckon the Auto Glym Autofresh is worthwhile? Can you get a "new car" fragrance anywhere?

106 GTi
Autoglym Autofresh leaves a fresh smell for a few days. Not sure if it will mask the Magic Tree leftovers or not though, as its not super strong smelling.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I want something I can tuck away somewhere which smells nice and pleasant. The magic tree is farking awful.

ST
A poppy coral under the dash on the passenger side, maybe a little behind the glove box mate? ^^

Last edited:
  As father and son....
got a richbrook poppy coral dash mounted in the clio, lemony goodness without smellin like a tarts handbag

VinnyC thought i had Road Angel lol! :p

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Cheers Alan. I'm gonna go down Halfords and hav a good sniff until I find something half decent. lol.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Hmmm I do QD, inside the car a bit, but having a decat get's me some nice petrol smells some times which I wouldn't mind masking a bit :p

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I have one of those Carplan Smiley ball things hanging on the end of my indictator stalk... lovely smell :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Smelly Foot from Halfords!! Got to be yellow (vanilla) or red (strawberry). Not too overbearing, just leaves a lovely fresh smell in the car, plus it's all glittery!!:eek:

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Why get the foot from Halfords for £1.99 when you can get one from Tesco garages for 39p.

Ive got the Renault citrus air freshener, leaves a potent lemony smell!!!

Vee dub
I hate the new car magic trees... headache city for me

vanillaroma for the YOJ

Had the forest fresh in my old car.. lovely

Megane Mk4
I'm going to be a old fart now and say Feu Orange is my favourite
medo1f.jpg

But at the moment I've got one of those red devil heads from carplan
:D

Arctic 182FF
had the red smelly foot in me old car....luuuuuvely but as i've only had me clio a little while i don't wanna mask that leather smell just yet!

Tesla MP3 2021
best air freshener i had was a ted baker t-shirt....fresh cut grass smell..
was fecking fit;)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
I'm going to be a old fart now and say Feu Orange is my favourite
medo1f.jpg

But at the moment I've got one of those red devil heads from carplan
:D

F*ckin hell ! I ain't seen one of them since 197??????? ;) lol

106 GTi
MRBILLYUK said:
F*ckin hell ! I ain't seen one of them since 197??????? ;) lol

Was thinking there are more akin being seen 1980's Xr3is!

Class do they still make them?

D

dick

tesco value twin pack, mum has the lavender, i have the ocean fresh :)

bargain, like 40p for both