ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car been keyed

182 cup Inferno
well after a week and a half of work went on my first job of the day parked car up arrived back at the car 20 mins later to be greeted by this

Picture.jpg

Clio RS200 GW
w*****s that really pisses me off i would seriously kick the s**t out of them i mean there next meal would be through a tube serious. Absolute assholes. Great colour on teh upside. sorry for you pain.

Clio 182
Me to, it's all them jobless idiots who are jealous. I'm sure there would be a whole army of people who will assist you on making sure their next meal is through a tube.. W**kers

182 cup Inferno
w*****s that really pisses me off i would seriously kick the s**t out of them i mean there next meal would be through a tube serious. Absolute assholes. Great colour on teh upside. sorry for you pain.

If i had caught them mate they would not be walking now

182 cup Inferno
im going to see what i can do with it just to make it look a bit better but sooner or later will have to get it resprayed

AUDI A5 s-sline
gutted for you mate as said above but i owuldnt let them eat anymore, thats a luxury. i hope you get it sorted soon! :(

Stripped yozza'd cup
You need one of those mental anti-theft devices.... like the flame throwers from under the skirts and knives and things. If they were legal, I would have one without doubt. Just to watch the little shitbrick's trousers set fire when he touches my car.

182 cup Inferno
I got to go back to the same place tomorrow but will keep a sharp eye out this time

Are you claiming through insurance? What a shitter, hopefully you sort it out, i know it sounds wrong but keep us updated so we can see when done ?