ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car in a studio stuff, any one done it?

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Iv found a very local studio to me that allow automotive shoots. £75 for 4 hours during the week. So me and a friend are going to going to half costs and give it ago.

Il have use of the majority of their studio lighting and triggers and that doesn't phase me. Iv used very similar systems before.

Just looking for any tips?

Wow I'd love to have a go in a studio.

I bet it's much more complicated than it seems though! It's all about managing the reflections.

I assume you have basic camera flash knowledge which you can relate to?

£75 for 4 hours is bloody good too!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Yeah I have plenty flash use over the years along with constant lighting. Plenty of diffusers and softboxes on offer to combat the reflections and shadows.

A white car in a white studio will be tricky! ;) Look forward to seeing the results, make sure you get loads of 'behind the scenes' shots too

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
First thing I thought, they say they offer many back drops in their 4 studios. Hopefully some thing other then white in the big studio.