ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car keyed again!!! (pic)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/jstratton/scratch.jpg

This is now the third f**king time in 9 months and theyve done it good and proper this time, down all three panels on the drivers side! What the hell is wrong with people in this country that you cant park your own car outside your own house without some little tw*t doing this to it.

My brother reckons I should phone the police but I dont see the point myself . What does anyone else think?

just sit, and wait, then, when you spot the f**kers, run out with a snooker ball in a sock, and cave their skulls in, then go rount to their houses, and smash their mums faces in with a manhole cover

they wont do anything cos my mates gone done so in the end (cos we knew who they were) we went after them and the bird that done it got a whippin and shes now payin £10 a week for a full respray

stupid cow!!

i hate ppl like that they are so jealous!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Captain clio needs anger management i think

Sorry 2 hear about the car though hype.

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 31 July 2003
v unlcuky, u got a garage or somat u cud park it in?

No, thats the worst of it - I have to go back and park in the identical place every night.

Quote: Originally posted by ian 172 on 31 July 2003
I think youve upset someone for them to keep coming back...

Second time it happened I saw who did it - a kid no older than 9 or 10. It does feel personal but at the same time I cant really think why I wouldve upset anyone.

some kids threw a 1p at my car, they were only about 10, but oh well.

if they wanna be nasty and throw 1p coins, regardless of age, u gotta show em what it must be like for that poor 1p coing, getting hurled through the air

7.6cc :D

They do the same cars because they find it amusing that you have to keep paying to have it repaired, its sick, I think these people were dropped at birth maybe?

Tell the police, cant do any harm can it, probably wont help but at least youll get a crime number and a nice leaflet through the post about Victim of Crime Therapy

You could just get a full car cover perhaps, would offer a bit of a defence, as its a bit more hassle for the person keying the car. other than that hire a garage to park your car.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

hook your car up to the mains overnight.........fry the little b*stards

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

i hate them too!! used to have a private plate, my car used to get keyed all the time!!

its not a cheap job fixing it either!!!

I would phone the police anyway. And again every time it happens, if they have a record of it you can show its happening again and they should do something about it.

I did this when the badges from my VTS kept going missing and after a few times the police started driving past my car every night for a month or so. Never happened again after that.

Quote: Originally posted by sjd172 on 31 July 2003
mine was done also on tuesday   ......   :(

Sorry to hear that :(

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 31 July 2003

What if he misses and its his own car with the golf ball?
the ball will either bounce off (plastic wings :D) and belt them in the face,

OR

the ball will smash a window, from which all the glass flies out and lacerates the little f**kers

my bros paintball gun is always in my room should anyone venture neare my car in the night, if some little monkey decides he wants to touch my car in the middle of the night believe me i wont be missing his head :)

i feel for ya m8 i live in fear of exactly the same thing happening to my car.

sorry to hear mate

i had the same happen to my car a short whil ago, all fixed up now, but it does p!ss you off when it happens

i say kill them all will a key.

i feel bad for you and your car, its really nasty, ppl like that should die.

we all live in fear of such a thing

best of luck

feel for you mate, my cup was two weeks old when it fell victim to "the W@nkers". Im leaving it till after the summer holidays to have it resprayed. God it makes me angry, phone the old Bill too.

Thanx everyone. I phoned the police seeing as its happened 3 times now and they were actually quite helpful - not thats theres a lot they can do - but at least Ive got a crime ref. number.

How often does it happen? Does it happen on Friday/Satruday nights when the neds are coming back from the pub? Or does it happen during the day (when kids are coming home from school)?

Seeing that makes me mad for you, and I aint just saying this if i ever saw anyone doing that to anyones car id make sure they got done. If it was mine on my driveway I would give them a good going over (and most likely get charged for it, but it would be worth it)

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

as everyone knows, my Williams was done, but the feckers DENTED the roof in too. £200 worth of dent removal it was so bad, and there is still key marks on the roof now :mad:

it makes me fume at the thought! its not possible to have anything decent these days! mindless scum! jealousy is more often than not the root cause.

LOL @ captain_clios philosophy!

thats totally bang out of order, jealousy i suppose, my mate got his brand new astra sxi done as well, sickening!

i had my corsa done a couple of years ago, yeah it was only a corsa but it was my pride and joy, the worst of it was that it was done in the cosworth racing car park whilst my husband was using the car for work........the annoying bit is he probably works with the arse how did this and is none the wiser...........people are so brave arent they.......if they have a problem why dont they say it to your face instead of damaging your stuff what the hell does that solve?? sorry to hear this mate dont know what to suggest other than dont get it resprayed too quickly , they will probably wait til you repair it to strike again, dont repair it for a while and hopefully they will get bored with waiting and go else where......

chuckie

sorry to see that hype

gotta agree with what chuckie said, "why dont they do it to your face" answer cos they are cowards who you will knock the sh*t out of !

people who do it are c*cks, had my valver done on the passenger door, managed to get most of it out but it still needs respraying,(sport blue=expensive) the c*ck who done it did four cars down my road,

my mate also had his 106 gti done twice down the same side

b*stards :mad:

id get it done up spanking new as bait, then discreetly set up a security camera. you should have evidence before long.... has to be someone on a walkabout who has to pass by your car pretty often

regards,

inf1d3l