ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car mats

clio williams, Ph1 172

Anyone know how much Renault tailor made mats are for clio? 16V or williams ones would be nice. Or anyone know of any fairly reasonable. £30 ish? want them screw down ones if possible

http://www.carmats4u.comwww.carmats4u.com

I just got a set for my valver, black w/red trim & heelpad w/red trim. Also 16v logo on the bottom corner!

They fit perfect, even the back ones are an exact fit! I screwed mine in easy and they look wicked!

£40 I paid for mine, but not bad when you consider universal ones are £30 and fit crap!

Wait for a shortwhile as Nev16V was getting a template made up for specfic Cliosport mats through Autostyle.

Im awaiting his response before getting any...

GR7

Shiny red R32

If this awful mucky weather keeps up you might as well just keep some old mats in the car, otherwise the good ones will soon get grubby. I have an old t-shirt stretched over mine at the moment, as it is so wet, so that my nice mats are nice and clean inside it!

:)