ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon engine cover

Clio Dci

depending on quality, it looks like it is worth the extra £25 you would have to pay for the renault one

p.s si it will be another 2-3 weeks ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

lol

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Ive now been waiting for 16 months for the K-Tecs carbon splitter as well... Ive stopped waiting to be honest... the realisation its not gonna happen has set in. :cry:

Clio Dci

i know what you mean. ive been waiting for my cda for ages.

i know i defies (spelling) the object but i think it would look good on a cup but i think some of the "purists" would disagree

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Im a huge carbon fan... but have begun taking steps to have it produced for me by a friend... seems like the only way.

If in doubt, get it done yourself...

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Si, our engine covers are just waiting to clear customs before we get them in stock and we should have our fist new samples of our carbon splitter and rear spoiler fitted to our car in around 10 days. The car will be at Donny in 3 weeks with all our carbon bits fitted (amongst other things ). We have been waiting absolutely ages for these parts to be finished to a high enough quality for us to sell and it looks like we should be there very soon.

David.