ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon fibre arch liners

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i making mine at the weekend. and was wondering if people would be intrested in some?

also is the PHS2 rear arch liner the same as the PSH1?

if not i need two to make the moulds LOL!

Punto/Clio GTT
why would you want cf arch liners?

they weigh f**k all anyway, i bet cf ones will weigh more than the plastic ones

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
well what else can i make out of it?

ive done the dash
door cards
wind up window handles
bonnet (bought / buying)
roof skin

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
show us some pics of your other work mate roof skin, door cards etc, never seen a sport with the CSL roof look!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL the roof skin is being done by carbon mods!

FM will defo do the wing mirrirs!

GTVLEW have a look at my dash mould in clio media

Audi TT 225
try and make some ph1 cup racer mirrors! I know someone of the forum snagged a pair off fleebay... I really want a set of these :(

010217AUTORAI_files5CCLIOCUP.gif

How about taking a mold off your front lights and having CF pannels to replace the light unit?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
that shitter ;)

LOL worth a shot. wana drop it off? will gove you a free carbon fibre one if it pulls off

Don't waste your time on arch liners that no fucker will see, scrap the arch liners and make a carbon tailgate and bonnet if you are a track nut......but then if you werew a track nut why woudl you be f**king about covering your car in carbon fibre.....its just adding weight, just remove the items in question, ie dash top