ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon fibre thumb grip

Had this waiting for me when i got back

002-3.gif

Just one, as a test. Will be fitting tommorow to trial run it :)

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
that would be awesome if it works and is available to buy as one of mine spilt yesterday :(

In between cars....
How do the standard grips come off? Are they easily replacable?

Very intrested in a set of these!

Mazda 3 MPS
Looks mint.I've got no experience at all using carbon fibre but it would be great to be able to make a set of them up.

Anyway, as said already, I'd definately want to buy some if you can get 'hold' of a few ;)

Never above 25mpg
It's the standard thumbgrips covered in cabron fibre film with resin as the hold and then lacquered over.

Really smart imo :D

Charged Superleggera
just wondering mate did the guy make them from scratch or did you give him your thumb grip off your steering wheel and then got him to cover them in carbon fibre film?

Turbos.
Looks cool.. think you'd need a few other interior CF bits for them to not look out of place though. Shiney new CF will also show up any other dodgy bits of interior!

Never above 25mpg
I wouldnt mind getting the dash strips done to match the thumbgrips tbh.

Tony's gonna be mega rich :D

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks cool.. think you'd need a few other interior CF bits for them to not look out of place though. Shiney new CF will also show up any other dodgy bits of interior!

I Neeeeed these to go with the rest of my bits -

5661be56.jpg

5c23f2ac.jpg

b4b640f6.jpg

b14ee33b.jpg

def85b21.jpg

yeah see how it goes ben, also i THINK i may be getting somewhere with your other one, fingers crossed...

these are not covered in carbon film by the way guys, its real carbon fibre fabric, then thinly resined to keep the flexibility needed...

obviously the thumbgrips need to be fixed first before any carbon can go on, which is the time consuming bit...

but so far so good, see what ben reports, hopefully they'll perform ok..

Tony