ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon vinyl wrapping bump strips – Yay or Neigh?

DCI Extreme
Hi,

I've got a Monaco Blue Clio 1.2 and was thinking of carbon wrapping the bump strips as an alternative to painting them/getting them painted. Just want to know everyone's opinion and hear any advice for doing so? I was thinking of using blue carbon wrap by the way.

Pic of my car:
292406_10151071669205395_316614589_n.jpg

DCI Extreme
Ha ha so you guys aren't down with it then. Have you seen the white PH1 sport rep on here that has white carbon wrapped bump strips? Looks pretty good IMO

Clio 182 arctic
You need to make sure the bump strips are smooth before putting any vinyl on them, even then it won't take too well to plastic, so by the time you get the best surface ready for wrapping you might aswell just paint them anyway.

clio 172 cup
wrap them and see only cost around tenner for a strip big enough if you dont like it take it of again only you can decide whether you like as its your car