ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carwashnwax

Mito Sportiva 135
Got the M Sealant and XXX Hardcore Wax.... absolutely sick results. Lasted about 5 minutes before it rained though :(

Highly Recommended. The plastic Gel stuff works amazingly too... and only need miniscule amounts to shine and protect a whole interior/ exterior rubbers and plastics.

Focus ST-2
used the same combo on sunday, then it pissed with rain so never got a chance to take photos pisser , was well impressed though.

Skoda Fabia vRS
whats the deal with the M-Seal ?.........is it easy on and off, do you need to let it sit for 30mins or so ?

The Mseal can be applied and left on your paintwork for an hour or so.It is ver yeasy to use and also easy to buff off .It works great with the XXX Hardcore paste wax:eek:

Mito Sportiva 135
Was doing it in the sun, i'd say a satisfying amount of resistance taking it off (so you know it worked!). Looked amazing just with the sealant, the XXX just made it even better. As I said, untill it rained. But today gave it a high pressure wash off (at work - not my hose!) and after a quick leather looked wicked again. That was after a 100 mile trip down the motorway last night in the rain and with spray.

Think I might be interested in the rim wax though as my wheels look a bit messy still.

On the whole though very impressed wit hthe results, and was by hand. Can't see how a PC could enchance the process further, the paint really cleaned up well from the sealant.

David, I expect a MASSIVE discount after this lol ;)

106 GTi
Brand86 said:
On the whole though very impressed wit hthe results, and was by hand. Can't see how a PC could enchance the process further, the paint really cleaned up well from the sealant.

Would allow you to put on thinner coats, for any polishing work it will great a higher gloss and remove marring you wont by hand. On good shape paint the PC wont help things as much as on paint in need of attention.

That said for sealants and waxes I always work by hand.

Mito Sportiva 135
Its mint black paint so came up a treat after several hours of hard graft. Going to just shampoo it then another 2 layers of XXX at the weekend. I think if you have the time then by hand is fine, plus I have lots of wax on wax off technique from work. Im the ORIGINAL karate kid!!!;)

Ok time to stop being sad and return to the game... COME ON ENGLAND!!!!