ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe - Dunlop Great and British Motorsport Festival

106 GTi
Gallery of pics here - http://www.richtreen.co.uk/events/combe_dunlop/

Some I liked:

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Loving the fact that the white Evo (BAZ 5458) has a million Horsepower, fully race prepped and STILL had a valid Tax disc in it!

Favourite pics are the mini's though. Look bloody brilliant!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
PMSL!! Spoke to him sunday night and he was really gutted. Devastated in fact.

Spoke to him again today and he's still just as bad!

Rich, where do you stand when taking these pics? I can never seem to find anywhere low enough.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Was a good weekend some of the races were to long i think though. I thought the minis (old ones) were awesome but im a bit biased.

106 GTi
PMSL!! Spoke to him sunday night and he was really gutted. Devastated in fact.

Spoke to him again today and he's still just as bad!

Rich, where do you stand when taking these pics? I can never seem to find anywhere low enough.

I saw him on Sat and then again before his race on Sunday - not spoken to him since. Gutted for him tbh. All that work.

Quarry ones are where you can stand lower on the bend exit, Bobbies ones are as low as you can get before you walk up the slope, shooting towards Westway (between Camp and Bobbies) is easy as you are on the flat.

All where shot using a fairly long lens though which helps.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
All i want are some pics for memories sake, (nothing as fancy as you and ukaskew) but all the ones I take look like the cars are on my drive and i'm looking out the bedroom window!

Will have another look next time.

Great photos Rich, looks like somebody actually went for a walk! Surprised I didn't see you, I didn't move all weekend! The Mini shots in particular are excellent, were you right near the catch fence for #1? Can't quite figure out the angle.

Anyone catch what the story behind the Clio Cup Racer was in the Special GTs? Heard something during the commentary.

106 GTi
It has to run in them due to the box I thought ? The Scirocco is more worrying.

Cheers Chris - We walked the Circuit on Saturday taking advantage of not having to do any pit crew assistance. Thought I would have seen you at some point.

Number 1 is a cheat - did not have the length to capture it so it is a crop.