ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Formula Ford Carnival - 06/10/07

106 GTi
Only a few months late!!!!!!!!

After the drama of the 106 getting crushed by the Evo I never ever got round to sorting the pics after the Raceday and this is what happens if I don't do them straight away after.

Full Gallery here - http://www.richtreen.co.uk/events/cc_06_oct_2007/

Some samples.

IMG_9539.jpg

IMG_9554.jpg

IMG_9587.jpg

IMG_9588.jpg

IMG_9589.jpg

IMG_9590.jpg

Last edited:
  Mk4 .:R32
whats with the gap in the bonnet on the red evo. i have seen this a few times on other cars. why do people do it. looks like it doesn't fit properly

Great pics, not long till the new season now thank god!

I think you're aware that the angle of most of your shots has gone for photographers now, in the long run I think it's for the best, was always seriously exposed there.

I'll be around the Coombe paddock Easter weekend, helping to run a car in the Classic Modified Saloon Championship :)

106 GTi
Great pics, not long till the new season now thank god!

I think you're aware that the angle of most of your shots has gone for photographers now, in the long run I think it's for the best, was always seriously exposed there.

I have been reading the threads on the Combe forum, I am sure I will be allowed to leave the paddock from pitcrew duties early to get further away to take some shots elsewhere.

I'll be around the Coombe paddock Easter weekend, helping to run a car in the Classic Modified Saloon Championship :)

See you there I am pitcrew for Chrissy Lewis car number 12 so come and say hi if you get a spare 5.