ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Video...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
A frustrating p***k in a Cossie ruined TomS's session, he just would not move or lift :mad: , but then I finally managed a clear full lap mid afternoon...I've timed it at around 1:30 :)

Had a better session later on, but my battery was dead as I left the thing running while changing wheels :rolleyes:

Warning - approx 15mb

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Forgot...you have to click the "Free" button...then scroll to the bottom and wait for the timer to get the link...doesn't take too long.

Or could anyone offer me a little webspace?

Nice video Mark. Brings back happy memories.... :)!

The guy in the Cossie was a right pain all day :mad:, I seem to remember having a dice with him at some point, but I am fortunate enough to have the horses to get past him on the fast bits ;). The M3 driver wasn't much better, if memory serves me right.

Any more news on Goodwood?

Phil

172, Tiguan
Nice video Mark, those tyres do sound the same don't they!

Full beam Mark! They soon move over!

Ph1 172 & others
Great video mate. I love Combe. I learned to drive there at the tender age of 12 with the under 17 car club. i would love to do a Track day there as i feel i know the track very well.