ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat back exhaust or induction kit

Clio 172PH2

LAst few months iv been tryin to decide whether to get an induction kit (itg or bmc) or a cat back exhaust (hayward & scott or magnex) dont fancy doing both at the moment. Which would you lot do first?

cheers

Golf R/Leon FR

exhaust first but thats my opinion, if your gonna do both anyway just do whatever you feel like

Hi mate,

Ive recently fitted an ITG panel filter which did improve things slightly. But more recently ive had fitted the Magnex cat back system, slash cut.......

To me its the perfect exhaust note, it really is not that loud but does really improve throttle response!

what i did find is that the original induction noise you get with the 182 and now with the ITG panel filter in place you also get a louder induction noise aswell....

A great combo IMO, would be interested in seeing what gains are got from these mods.

Rob.

193 mk2

Ive just put an itg panel filter & hill power silicon inlet hose on mine and im chuffed, sounds abit better & feels better on the throttle! Both cost less than most induction kits £44 ITG P/F £44.02 HillPower s/h

Clio 172PH2

Quote: Originally posted by rwaterman on 03 August 2005

Hi mate,

Ive recently fitted an ITG panel filter which did improve things slightly. But more recently ive had fitted the Magnex cat back system, slash cut.......

To me its the perfect exhaust note, it really is not that loud but does really improve throttle response!

what i did find is that the original induction noise you get with the 182 and now with the ITG panel filter in place you also get a louder induction noise aswell....

A great combo IMO, would be interested in seeing what gains are got from these mods.

Rob.
awesome mate thanks for that.:cool: