ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat Hanging low on 182 *pics

PH1 172 - 182 RB
I've checked the centre mount and it seems a little stretched but this is really hanging low down, its scraping on most speed bumps and seems to be getting worse. I've had a quick look underneath at the back and i can't see anyway to adjust the exhaust, by maybe pulling it back slightly? (its a scorpion rs192 the old kind)

Any help ? thanks

vxKbhZ.jpg

dbpjKp.jpg

I've got the same problem, I changed the cat to manifold kit with the new springs, and it didn't make a difference.

Also the clamp that clamps the cat to the center silencer isnt that great, Ive tried quite a few and haven't had much luck getting the cat to sit higher as it just sags under weight when the clamp is tightened.

Next time im under the car im gonna try and have the cat jacked up whilst doing the clamp and also try and pull the whole exhaust back like youve suggested to see if it straightens it out.

Just above the cat to centre silencer joint there's a random stud coming out the BIW. You can use this to add an extra bracket to help support the RS192.

I used some L section to go from the body to a generic exhaust rubber & then to an exhaust clamp just infront of the silencer.