ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat vs Valver =

williams and trophy
lmao...of course they do.....they all complete law abiding citizens.....not an inconsiderate fool who happens to let their pet roam around on roads where they could cause a serious accident.

how would teh cats owner feel if the lad had swerved to miss it and smashed up himself and his car?? think theyd give a flying fuk?? no......

no matter wot speed he was doing.........its the owners of the cats fault.

williams and trophy
Neil G said:
Pr**k

I hope someone runs you down.

why??

humans life........cats life...i know which has the more worth.

get down off ur high horse.

and i hope its u that tries to run me down......fukkin arsehole

Clio 172 mk2
Well, with some of the people on here I'd have a job weighing up which life was 'worth' more;)

Time to lock this thread I think...I didn't start this..the stupid, mindless comment about one less cat etc. got my back up.

Cam

182 Cup
hahaha

Attachments

• AV.jpg
    AV.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 74
  Clio 182
All the people protecting the cat....get over it, lol
Accidents happen, if animals are stupid enough to wander into a road then its there fault imo.

Clio 172 mk2
So do I.....bags of fun:D

I can completely understand that accidents happen and i'm not flaming the chap who hit it..I've hit plenty of voles, frogs, pheasants and rabbits in my 12yrs of driving.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
frogs ? wot did they do ? leave a stain on your tyre ?
would hardly class a frog as something uve 'hit'.
christ your lucky if u see them ... must be going slow ;)

Clio 182
I only feel sorry for the cat too at that speed on that type of road. I agree with some of the others, I'd rather not see this sort of thread on the forum.

Aren't cats one of the animals that if killed in a road accident have to be reported to the police??

Lux'd Glacier White R26
A bug went splat on my windscreen..I pulled the car over, held a minutes silence, and wished him all the best in the after life...after that i wiped the stain off and tossed it into a bin...

Accidents happen, its certianly not the drivers fault!

Tyson.

williams and trophy
it should be in my opinion...the idiots who let them loose should be punished for their inability to look after the simplest of animals.

and as for the time for school comment..i dunno mate.if u have to rush off back to school thats no concern of mine.....

Clio 172 mk2
Ah, you again....what a start to my morning lol

Punished for 'not looking after the simplest of animals'....wtf, should they be under lock and key..you could say the same thing about children then!

If you notice the question mark at the end of my question I was asking YOU when it was time to go back to school.

williams and trophy
do i look like ur fukkin mum?? why shud i know wen its time for u to go back to school?

pets.....timid, domesticated animals.....domisticated..meaning fukkin indoors. so yeah

and children.....i keep mine well away from any roads.....and they adhere to my orders for em.....ur point being??

Toureg vW Transporte
Think if it was a dog on the road, and a car hit it, the owner would be in for a very big bollkin. Even if he was doing 60, it would still be dead.

Clio 172 mk2
2 live said:
do i look like ur fukkin mum?? why shud i know wen its time for u to go back to school?

pets.....timid, domesticated animals.....domisticated..meaning fukkin indoors. so yeah

and children.....i keep mine well away from any roads.....and they adhere to my orders for em.....ur point being??

Domesticated doesn't mean being banged up indoors moron....I I knew people were banging their dogs up 24/7 I'd report them....it's cruel.

I'm glad your kids adhere to your rules....but it's a bit different with animals like cats.

Oh dear, the bell has gone so I had better get into class iniiiiiiiiiiiit

Ding dong......round three or is it four lol

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
2 live ??? are u fuckin hitlers child?.....if he had any...?

bet ur kids are s**t scared of you lol

nie nie!!

williams and trophy
i didnt say banged up indoors 24/7 did i...if u read my posts u would notice that i have no qualms with pets that are under control..be it either leashed or obedient....

lmao @hitlers child.......no mate..but for some reason i see there being nothing wrong with instilling fear/respect/manners etc into my children. hopefully that way they wont end up being some pissed up chav robbing ur granny in their later years...shame more ppl arent like me in that respect i say.

insignia
Couldnt stop laughing at some of these posts, its a f**king cat ha ha they start off with 9 lives,he must of been on his last one!

Mazda MX5 1.8
well next time i see a dog or a child in the road ill just gun it and smash them to peices but its ok cos it will be the parents/owners fault

yeah f**king right!

insignia
clio__chris said:
well next time i see a dog or a child in the road ill just gun it and smash them to peices but its ok cos it will be the parents/owners fault

yeah f**king right!

Are you ok?

LY182/NHB CTR
182 sport said:
Couldnt stop laughing at some of these posts, its a f**king cat ha ha they start off with 9 lives,he must of been on his last one!

lol

dont get me wrong i love cats i have two of them myself and yes i would be very upset if one or both should get run over... and in the past i have had a cat that was killed because it didnt use the highway code... but its not the cats or the drivers fault its just one of those things

cats are classed as wild animals hence the reason you dont need to report running over one unlike dogs and you cant keep a cat under control like a dog (anyone who has a cat knows that the cat controls or owns you not you control or own it lol)

its very sad what happened but it happened and it happens to alot of cat owners and drivers you just cant teach a cat how to cross a road and i think its cruel to keep a cat which is as a wild animal indoors...

hope you get your car sorted

Mazda MX5 1.8
glasgow182 said:
lets wait until you hit a cat then and see how much sympathy you get ;)

i dont feel the need to post on here to get peoples sympathy (plus i dont want it)

people on here are always saying "oh well at least your ok" when they crash. peoples cats dieing/being killed has been known to make people kill themselves/depression all sorts of things. thats how much it affects people - more so than a stupid lump of metal called a car

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
clio__chris said:
i dont feel the need to post on here to get peoples sympathy (plus i dont want it)

people on here are always saying "oh well at least your ok" when they crash. peoples cats dieing/being killed has been known to make people kill themselves/depression all sorts of things. thats how much it affects people - more so than a stupid lump of fur called a cat
;)

just messing

williams and trophy
Karen said:
it is when it's done at 110 mph...

no matter wot speed..it would have died if it had been hit at 60.

or 30

bet you have never even been above 70 mph either have you?? or more than 30 in a 30 zone etc..........EVER