ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat vs Valver =

williams and trophy
clio__chris said:
i dont feel the need to post on here to get peoples sympathy (plus i dont want it)

people on here are always saying "oh well at least your ok" when they crash. peoples cats dieing/being killed has been known to make people kill themselves/depression all sorts of things. thats how much it affects people - more so than a stupid lump of metal called a car

lol..there are really ppl that sad???

they kill themselves over vermin??

some life they musta had eh lol

Clio 182
2 live said:
no matter wot speed..it would have died if it had been hit at 60.

or 30

bet you have never even been above 70 mph either have you?? or more than 30 in a 30 zone etc..........EVER

You certainly have a lot of attitude. We are talking about a pet smashed to bits - it might be funny to some people but not to others, there are plenty of people who have lost cats on here too.

We are not talking about 70 in a 70 or 30 in a 30 though are we - we are talking about 110mph on a road like pictured.

williams and trophy
Karen said:
You certainly have a lot of attitude. We are talking about a pet smashed to bits - it might be funny to some people but not to others, there are plenty of people who have lost cats on here too.

We are not talking about 70 in a 70 or 30 in a 30 though are we - we are talking about 110mph on a road like pictured.

attitude ......or common sense??

ok.so the guy was speeding...no matter.... if he had swerved to avoid the cat he could have caused a serious accident.

now whats better?? a dead cat or a dead person?

obviously u think differently to me...id hit the cat rather than risk hurtin meself any day of the week.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL @ this thread, f**k the cat!!! I hate those arrogant little b******s.

This reminds me of Dan's post when that deer ran out infront of him...and that idiot was going on about animal rights...

Pahhh....Cat bugers or venison steaks anyone! ;)

Mazda MX5 1.8
lets just leave it. people have different opinions and views. they have expressed these views/opinions and stick by them. thats it - simple

Clio 172 mk2
Karen said:

Agree with you Karen

110 is still 110.....the p**ck is lucky.

I'm no animal rights activist etc but I don't find the killing of someones pet funny at all. TBH I'd rather run an Illegal immigrant/freeloader going to the social down than anyones pet.

Clio 182
2 live said:
attitude ......or common sense??

ok.so the guy was speeding...no matter.... if he had swerved to avoid the cat he could have caused a serious accident.

now whats better?? a dead cat or a dead person?

obviously u think differently to me...id hit the cat rather than risk hurtin meself any day of the week.

Attitude, Im referring to the way you keep talking to everyone on here, you say you rule your kids by fear, well it shows in your language and responses tbh. It doesnt wash on a forum though.

Why keep changing the parameters, we are not talking about a person on the road, so it is hardly relevant. Im not saying he should have swerved either, he was lucky to keep it in a straight line as it was at that speed hitting something.

All that concerns me is that there should be more understanding of the fact that someone's pet has been smashed to bits in stupid circumstances and tbh if the speed wasnt mentioned and the comments weren't so cold hearted then people wouldnt be commenting.

Punto/Clio GTT
in a way its good he was doing 110 mph, as said before by nik i think, his cat was hit at 30 and it suffered for hours, hit at 110mph, would have died instantly, no pain, nothing.

sure poor cat rip

and sorry to hear about your car dude, should be repairable though surely?

Clio 172 mk2
I couldn't agree more Karen

TBH at 110 mph you probably wouldn't have much time to react anyway....accidents do happen...he's lucky to be alive though.

The attitude of some people on here doesn't really surprise me...probably people that don't own pets/animals.

williams and trophy
lol^^

i do and have had pets of one shape or form since i was born....so i know all about pets and ppls relationships with them.

as iv said a few times now..if the owner really cared that much for their pet..it would be properly looked aftyer..i.e not on the road etc.

ppl who buy pets whether it be cats,dogs or mice, and let them run riot, shittin wherever they want etc, and not being cleaned up after, deserve to lose their pets.

u say cats are wild animals...i agree fully there.....so how can they be pets if they wild??

Lux'd Glacier White R26
5 pages later and this is still going...

Can you guys debating this PM each other instead ;)

What's done is done, so leave it.

Tyson.