ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cd Error??

Fiesta Zetec
Got in the car this morning, tried to play a cd and it keeps saying "ERR CD". and just beeps. On steering wheel controls it wont even let me flick through to cd, like it goes FM- MW - LW... FM. I have borrowed a cd of someone here at work and its the same so its not my cds.

the book says either cd upside down or badly damaged cd but its not either of these

its just the standard stereo from renault.

ANY IDEAS.

Clio 182
Mine was replaced under warranty, kept getting the error message and i could play cds but not change tracks! They will replace the unit if within a year or in years 2 or 3 they will just repair it.

Fiesta Zetec
Karen said:
Mine was replaced under warranty, kept getting the error message and i could play cds but not change tracks! They will replace the unit if within a year or in years 2 or 3 they will just repair it.

yeah seems like its ANOTHER call to the stropy cow at my local dealer. the cars a 55 plate so its ok for warranty.