ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD player won't come on

I've had a search to no avail

Basically yesterday I was trying the new head units I've acquired before selling took mine out and plugged one in fine , worked , same with the second and third , plugged my original head unit back in locked the car jobs a good one,

now drive the car this morning , no CD player on, assuming something simple , when I got home ripped the unit out , checked all the plugs okay, and the fuse on the head unit okay , checked the fuse for the head unit in the passenger side box okay !

Everything works ie central locking and interior lights , not sure on the 12v plug as I don't have a sat nav or anything use it

Anybody know anything I should be looking at? I've got a test light at work which ill go through the fuses tomoz , but anybody know something today?

Cheers Dean

Big thanks Thomas ! I've fixed it :)

i was having a blonde moment, well kind of anyway , I checked all the fuses in the fuse box , okay , decided it has to be CD player end so took it back out , inspected the fuse, replaced it to be sure nothing , checked the ISO wires and made sure there's quite a few that tail off , all looked okay , then noticed there's a yellow one with a spade end and circular plug on a yellow wire too they are different shape ends but will go together , pushed them together and it works now lol obviously must have disconnected when I took it out :S

Big thanks Thomas ! I've fixed it :)

i was having a blonde moment, well kind of anyway , I checked all the fuses in the fuse box , okay , decided it has to be CD player end so took it back out , inspected the fuse, replaced it to be sure nothing , checked the ISO wires and made sure there's quite a few that tail off , all looked okay , then noticed there's a yellow one with a spade end and circular plug on a yellow wire too they are different shape ends but will go together , pushed them together and it works now lol obviously must have disconnected when I took it out :S

Good! and no problem, that would have been the ignition live then!

Are you selling the double din's? My brothers after one for his fiesta ;)