ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central scotland garages with clip recommendations please?

twingo
i changed my twingo's seats over to subaru gc8 bucket seats, and i want the airbag lights to go out permanently without needing to use the resistor method. i was wondering if any of the scottish members could recommend me a good garage that will have clip, ideally close to glasgow but a drives fine with me! roughly how much would it cost to turn tell the ecu that the car now has no side airbags?

thanks a lot guys

Swr in stirling have clip and charge 47 inc vat I think for full clip diagnostic and report , they also investigate so takes a full hour

twingo
thanks a lot chaps! sick of the airbag lights being on and i've been told by numerous auto electricians that the resistor method is a fire hazard, so my only line of permanently removing the airbag and service light will be to use clip to tell the car that there are no side airbags.

am i correct in thinking this, or at least can someone in the know confirm this is possible?