ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Centre display pushed back?

Jap Box
Hi,

Looking at buying a MK2 PH1 clio, car is fine itself and everything is running smoothly on it. Only problem with the interior is that the display console above the headunit has been pushed back slightly so the buttons are not in place and you cant press them.

Would this be easy enough to fix or would the entire dash need to be removed to put it back in correctly? Anyone ever had this problem before with theirs?

Thanks

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Just the little clock? This moves about with the dash top, only a few screws and then you can adjust it easily enough.

I'd be more worries as to why its like that, i.e has there been an electrical fault for the dash to have come off in the past?

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Yeah very easy job to fix, few guides on here on how to get the dashboard off, arm yourself with a few tools and you have everything you need :)

Jap Box
Just the little clock? This moves about with the dash top, only a few screws and then you can adjust it easily enough.

I'd be more worries as to why its like that, i.e has there been an electrical fault for the dash to have come off in the past?

Thanks, doubt there was a fault with the dash, dealer is very genuine and showed me around the tiniest of problems with the car. Got people who know him too and they have all told me he is good with fixing anything after buying if it is at fault and free of charge too.

Yeah very easy job to fix, few guides on here on how to get the dashboard off, arm yourself with a few tools and you have everything you need :)

Thanks, I was dreading having to remove the whole dash front etc too, wouldn't have been worth doing if I had to :p