ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHALLENGE WHO DARES TAKE IT HE HE

Hello everyone..im wanting new discs and pads for my cup...been quoted 23.99 all in for pads at halfords but they cannot get me the discs for some reason??? anyways i have been 60.00 for discs plus vat at a local garage..can anybody beat these prices...a sloppy kiss for the winner..from me mum!!!! ;)

Yeaj, you can have the ones off my 1.2 for £30 ;)

Have a look on k-tec, or give demon tweeks a ring, we get 5% discount from k-tec, 10% from demon tweeks

he he..will have them if they will fit ...proberly better than the sh*t cup brakes anyways!!!! anyways cheers mate will give them a call.....anyone now prices of hand..only want standards as mine have lasted nearly 22,000 miles which i think is good!!!(y)

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Red dot do a 20 groove disc for £ 187 on demon tweeks but with pads as well you looking at £ 290 ish just for the front . How are the cup brakes would scare the sh*t out of me with no abs the mad french g*ts jack up the power and then do away with the abs ?????????????