ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Championship White Type-R

Ollie's Silver Cup
My mate bought a championship white Type-R a couple of weeks back; headed out this afternoon and I got a few snaps of it! :evil:

5000908795_e5acc7aaa7_z.jpg

5001508916_0eafb1da4d_z.jpg

5001510916_2e4ca537a8_z.jpg

5001512246_b897203a04_z.jpg

5001512894_86460ef357_z.jpg

5001514384_cf6d8da573_z.jpg

5000912719_31cbc81093_z.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Number plate looks like teeth inside a mouth....

Other than that, I love it. Love the White Type-R's

2002 civic Type-R
hey all thank you for the replys :) as olly has said in previous post the number plate is a temp position at the moment as i bought it with the smoothed recess and i didnt want hassle from the police etc, unfortunatly it isnt a JDM import it is a Uk spec which has had a full professional respray in genuine championship white and also wheels

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Haven't been pulled once since I took the plate off, then again I have it sitting in the window? Coppers are fit.

2002 civic Type-R
Looks alright. I do hope its not the one that a chap on here bought, f*cked, for about a tenner, then bodged it back together & sprayed it white ...

lol i dont think it is, i knew the owner luckily before myself and i know the history and know he had it sprayed white :)

Charged Superleggera
looks awesome mate. Really do like that but if it was a jdm one then that would have put the icing on the cake for me :)

172DD Cup
love it!! i know its temporary, but can't help thinking the plate is starving the radiator of cool air..?

2002 civic Type-R
doubt it would make much difference tbh not with a 1.6

the 1.6 is what they put in the Type-S mine is a 2.0 Type-R same engine as a JDM import just the JDM got a few little tweeks that gives it 218 bhp rather than a uk spec which is 197bhp standard

the number plate has now been removed the temp doesnt budge tbh they have fairly large radiators on them

keo

Clio Trophy
nice car looks cool in white, i had a black prem edition one, lovley car i hated it though, no steering feel to it at all, horrible just spoiled it for me. It was quick , just seamed to keep going, quicker than the trophy, untill you hit a bend and you dont have the confidence go around it hard. Atleast i didnt