ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing 197 front fogs

Skoda
Changed my front drivers side fog light today as it was smashed and what a pain in the arse it is!! what a crap bit of design from reno...

You can't get at them from under the car because the bottom tray is riveted to the bumper...

I had to take the front wheel off.... remove the two torx screws from the bottom of the wheel arch lining.... Remove the 5 push in plastic plugs (pain to get out... used pliers in the end to work them loose).... then carefully pulled the arch lining out from the wing.....

Once the arch lining is out I thought it would be all easy!!! nope the washer fluid bottle is behind it leaving you just enough room to get your hand behind to undo the two torx screws holding the light in place.. the far screw is a pain as you cant get a ratchet in just had to use the torx head in my hand.... Why would reno design it like this.. I couldn't see any other way to do it!!

Anyway if the bulbs ever go I'm just not gonna use them again its too much messing about!!! crap design IMO