ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing from dial up to BB

Shhh
Which BB are you with? how much do you pay?

Im looking to change from dial up to BB and wondering which provider to go with....

Currently im paying £15.99pm for dial up with BT due to terminate on Sunday so any advice would be good.

Clio 172mk2
blueyonder somet like 2.5mb 35 or 30 a month carnt remember

cheaper if u buy fone line or tv though

Shhh
Seen Tiscali 1MB for £14.99 a month. Gf has this one, and it seems reliable. She has been with them for nearly 2 years. Seen that Pipex are doing a great off for £13.99 i believe.

Wanted to stay away from the masses as they dont give free offers. Ive heard of Wannapoo 2MB BB for £13.99 for 6 months, then £17.99 for the remainder.

Octavia VRS
I had a lot of problems with Freeserve - their customer service is a joke. I'm going to go with Tiscali when I get my new PC as the girlfriend's folks have this and it seems a good service

Megane Mk4
Wanadoo Broadband.. I pay £27.99 for 8Mb download / 3/4Mb upload connection (subject to where you live)

I haven't had any problems with the customer support in the 4 Years I've been with them POW_Clio
The only problem I had once was I didnt have internet access for 2 days because the server that I connect to was down.. But I got 2 Months free broadband out of them ;)

Andi

Telewest Blueyonder 2Meg 17.99 a month

Always seem to get about 2.5Meg tho! which is nice :D

Never had any problems.

If your after Tv and Phone aswell they do a 3 for 30 which i think is quite a good deal.