ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing MK3 sidelights

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Hi,

Is changing the MK3 sidelights a bumper off job? Got the projector headlights fitted but not sure how to go about changing the sidelights. Also, what kind of sidelight LED bulbs would you recommend? Got some 1W LED ones at the moment but not fitted, not sure if these would be bright enough?

Finally, for the silver indicator bulbs everyone uses is it better to get the proper Phillips silvervisions, or would something like this be the same:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHROME-SI...odel:Clio|Plat_Gen:MK+III&hash=item1e822c0cb4

2012 Clio 1.2
ive got a mk3 facelift and I know that on mine you shouldn't need to remove bumper to change the bulbs but it is a bit fiddly!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
It's been covered on here so many times but you don't need to remove the bumper to change the headlight bulbs. You just need someone with tiny hands to do it for you! lol ... The drivers side is not 'too' bad but the passenger side is worse - I remove the plastic parts around the battery box and it gives you a bit more room. You should be able to do it without removing the bumper

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Ah thanks :) can anyone recommend some white sidelights for me? Am I right in thinking these are also on sligently with the headlights?

Thanks