ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing my bodged twisted dog bone mount

Clio II 1.2 16V
Right I have a Clio ii 1.4 16V with the older style twisted dog bone mount the one, that as the bolt into the bottom of the gear box ( Pic below ). Now i've only had this car for around two month's, and I'm sorting all the fault's out. Now I need to change the mount, as the internal M12*1.50 screw thread that is in the gearbox. that allow's this mount to be fitted to the gearbox., Is well shafted. And as you can see from the pic, the last owner. bodged it to work. Now I know I can't fit the better alloy twist mount, However. owning 19's/ And more importantly a Megane F7R with hanging mount's. can I fit the u shaped bracket that held on the gearbox by two bolts, and use's the non-twisted style mount. My research sow that's some Clio ii run this mount. Thank....

Said dodgy mount :(

DSCF7592.JPG

Edit. If said mount does fit's what Engine from a Clio should I be looking at, on her, and the big massive breakers in doncaster

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
So you're saying that isn't the work of Renault? LoL - Who the fek did that?