ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing provider.

This is going to make me sound pretty special;

Wanting to change from BT to Sky.

Do I just take out a new contract with sky then ring and cancel BT when its swapped to sky? Or do they do it for me?

Never done it before and not wanting to end up with no internet :eek:

Impreza RB5 #054
I've just done the same 2 weeks ago, I take it you're talking about Broadband?

Once you have confirmed your order with Sky, they will contact BT and tell them you're moving, all you have to do is contact BT and ask for a MAC code which allows Sky to quickly take over the line and stops you having any time without broadband, seamless so to speak.

I've just done the same 2 weeks ago, I take it you're talking about Broadband?

Once you have confirmed your order with Sky, they will contact BT and tell them you're moving, all you have to do is contact BT and ask for a MAC code which allows Sky to quickly take over the line and stops you having any time without broadband, seamless so to speak.

I did mean broadband :eek:

Sounds easy enough! Cheers

Are you moving the phone line also or just broadband? If it's the line as well as broadband you don't need to do anything, just order it all with sky and they do the rest.