ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing seats

got my 182 reanult sport seats today to fit into my 1.2, my mate kindly went to the pick them up for me as he needed some parts for his audi.

I haven't seen them yet as im still at work, and will be trying to fit them later. is it a case of just unbolting the old stuff and bolting in the new?

my campus sport seats which are currently in the car, im thinking about selling, will any of you be interested if i get picks up?

cheers will

Ph1 172 + Combo van
front seats are 4 bolts from underneath the car. they are behind the black rubber grommits. rear seats, just pull the bottoms out and there is a large torx screw holding the back rests in.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
front seats are 4 bolts from underneath the car. they are behind the black rubber grommits. rear seats, just pull the bottoms out and there is a large torx screw holding the back rests in.

I'm pretty sure being a newer Ph2 that there's 5 Torx bolts holding front seats in, there was when i removed 172 seat anyway. Hiding around the trim of the seat.