ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing sidelights

54 1.2 dynamique
am i just being an idiot or is it quite an effort changing the sidelights? cant get the bit out tht the bulb sits in. how do u do it?

also, my sidelights and number plate light have gone. is this down to a fuse or wat?

(sorry if wrong section)

They are a pain in the ass to twist round, And get out. But use some needle nose pliers and go gentle and they come out in the end.

Check your fuses for the numberplate light, At the passagner side door end of the dash.

Probably the bulb though.

54 1.2 dynamique
ah rite cheers. was doing the right thing just need to keep twisting.

what picture is the numberplate light fuse? cant see it in the handbook. pretty sure its not the bulb because i was changing to an led and both dont work now.

b/g 182, meg tourer
they are difficult to get your hands on them to change them. such a tight squeeze, i have big hands too. but i have changed a few sets now so i can swap the sidelights over in about 30 seconds per bulb now :)

54 1.2 dynamique
thanks ill give it a go tomorrow. any ideas on the fuse?

also, im having trouble fitting my aero flat wiper blades. ive managed to get the original wipers off, just cant get the new ones on

Just hold a torch over each fuse, Should be able to see clearly wheather each one is fine or broken. A good idea to do this once in a while.

My aeros had a bit in the middle that came out. Slide that bit over the arm, Put the middle bit back in the wiper and all done.