ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing standard dynamique seats to renaultsport. airbag connector help needed

t3 corolla 116bhp
I just wanted to know how to change the seats in my 2002 clio. it is adynamique model. I have a set of 04/05 renaultsport seats which seem to have a slightly different airbag connection. On the passenger seat there is 2 connecting plugs. My current seat only has 1 connector. This particular 1 does match one of those on the new seats, but then I have a spare one with nothing to plug it in to. On the drivers seat the connectors for the old and new seats are the same. One is grey with a yellow insert and the other is a small black one.

The problem is that I have unbolted the passenger and unhooked the single airbag connector, but there is still a loom of wire coming from the passenger seat and running under the floor carpet. When I followed the wire it connects into the grey/yellow connector of the driver seat. So here’s the questions

1) is that wiring normal?
2) How can I remove the passenger seat without cutting wire?
3) Will the seats be compatible with my car?
4) Will the airbags work??