ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing steering wheel

Car  Gentlemans spec 200
When I had my 182cup, steering wheel was different to the one in my 172. Think it was from Dynamique, preferred it to the 172 one (thinner rim and slightly smaller diameter). Is it a straight swap? Or would I need new airbag etc?

Cheers
Warren
 
Dont let bully Chris see this! he wont agree!! as your well aware!

Thanks for your help with the seats! ive ordered mine! :approve:
 
f0xy went from a dynamique wheel to a RS one, so it should be a straight swap t'other way round.

I'm sure someone will confirm this.
 
Back
Top